Fall is my favorite season by far. It’s when my classes start, the weather changes, I can start wearing comfy clothes, and watch football all season long. One of the #things I really love about fall is the colors and how rich and warm they are. So sorry winter, summer, and spring, but, there are too many reasons to love fall and here are a few of my favorites.
1. Comfy Clothes
The moment the temperature starts to drop, it’s #time for comfy clothes. Don’t get me wrong I love summer dresses, skirts and bathing suits, but they don’t compare to slipping on a comfy sweater and some leggings. And don’t get me started about scarves. There is nothing I love as much as getting all comfy and cozy in some fall perfect clothing
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2889
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 26323
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2367
- 46 Magical Wild Mushrooms You Won't Believe Are Real ... 2107
- 11 Words You Use That Once Had Different Meanings ... 2062