I'm always on the lookout for the best biography books. To me, biographies are some of the best books in the #world because they are revealing events that really happened. Documentaries, memoirs and biographies are a few of my favorite #things. I've read all of these books, so I can definitely vouch for them. We'll dub this list as "Heather's Best Biography Books List." Take a #look!
1. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Who doesn't love the film version of Eat, Pray, Lov? But have you read the book? This is absolutely one of the best biography books that I've ever #read. It's written beautifully, laid out smoothly and truthfully, it's an incredible story. If you want something you can get lost in, this is the book for you!
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2876
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2209
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 185
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1436