If you're looking for a fun project to do this week, we give you DIY Bird Feeders. We have here fun and easy-to-make DIY bird feeders that are sure to make your adorable feathered friends very happy. Some of these DIY bird feeders can even be created by your kids. Which is a fantastic idea altogether since your little ones can also become aware of the environment.
To make this bird feeder, you will need wire, a rolling pin or a can, pliers, and wire clipper. You simply loop the wire around the rolling pin or can, make a tightly wounded spiral by the bottom, and then make a hanger or hook so that you can hang your bird feeder. Insert fruit or seed-covered pinecone before hanging.
- 7 Websites That Will Stimulate Your Brain ... 7734
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2849
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 25723
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2237
- 11 Words You Use That Once Had Different Meanings ... 2032