DIY Valances are exactly what you need to give your house a small makeover. The great thing about DIY valances is that they make a huge impact even though they do not cover a huge area in your home. Another reason to love these DIY valances is that they are easy to make but if done right, will #look amazingly professional. Let's check them out!
1. Recycled Cardboard
Isn't this pretty? I love the white and gold together. I bet this will work in any room in your house. According to Diane, "this window treatment is not only inexpensive because it only requires the purchase of a 1-2 yards of fabric and quilt batting, but it is so easy to make and install..."
Tutorial (PDF file)
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2796
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2199
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 179
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1315