DIY Wine Racks are great projects for adding a touch of unique and handmade to your home. Whether you have a dedicated bar area in your home or you are still planning to create one, I bet you will find creative inspirations from these DIY wine racks. These DIY wine racks are easy and cheap to make. They'll add a touch of personality to your home, no doubt about it.
1. PVC Pipes
This is a great DIY wine rack that is not only cheap but easy to make, too. The materials you will need are a 4-inch PVC pipe, paint, and velcro strips. Martha organized hers in 3 layers but you can also make one with the pipes stacked on top of each other. The latter is a great solution for small spaces.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2826
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2199
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 180
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1365