If you're looking for a fun project to do this week, we give you DIY Bird Feeders. We have here fun and easy-to-make DIY bird feeders that are sure to make your adorable feathered friends very happy. Some of these DIY bird feeders can even be created by your kids. Which is a fantastic idea altogether since your little ones can also become aware of the environment.
To make this bird feeder, you will need wire, a rolling pin or a can, pliers, and wire clipper. You simply loop the wire around the rolling pin or can, make a tightly wounded spiral by the bottom, and then make a hanger or hook so that you can hang your bird feeder. Insert fruit or seed-covered pinecone before hanging.
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 57822
- 26 Magnificent Mermaid Inspired Homes ... 3208
- 7 Mythical Creatures That Actually Existed ... 31911
- 37 Awe Inspiring Staircases You'll Want to Copy in Your House ... 3127
- 7 Mysterious Civilizations That Disappeared under Strange Circumstances ... 1645