Summer is one of my favorite times of the year because, hot as it is, I love being in the water. I've been a little tadpole ever since I was practically a #baby. Family legend has it that I could swim before I could walk! So needless to say, I'm very excited about the fact that it will soon be warm enough to engage in all kinds of water-based fun. Just to start out with, here are some great water sports you should try this summer!
Sailing is one water sport you should try, it part because it almost feels like flying. I love being on the ocean in a boat; it's one of the #things I love best about living in New England. Being on a sailboat is a feeling like no other in the #world. I don't yet know how to sail – so far I've just been a passenger – but I'd really love to learn.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2826
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2199
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 180
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1365