Envy is a scary emotion to feel.
When you fail to be conscious of it, envy can make you miserable, sad, and bitter.
Life becomes a competition and you view everyone as your rival.
Envy makes you feel unhappy or just generally discontented with yourself and #life.
If there is one emotion that we should #learn to overcome, it should be envy.
Here are some tips to overcome #envy.
1. Compete with Yourself
Everyone has different abilities and strengths.
By that alone, you should know that it is useless to try and compete against others.
You should only try to compete with yourself.
You should focus on how you can improve yourself based on your past performances than always comparing yourself against how others perform.
You can’t win that #way.
If you make your own plans and own your achievements, then you will slowly forget about how other fare against you.
- 7 Tips to Overcome Jealousy ...
- 7 Tips on How to Overcome Fears That Might Endanger Your Relationship ...
- 7 Tips on How to Overcome the Habits That Make You Unhappy ...
- 7 Wonderful and Effective Tips on How to Overcome Negative Thoughts ...
- 7 Tips for Overcoming Fears of Intimacy with Others ...
- 100 Things to do While Young 👱🏼♀️: the Ultimate 💯 Bucket List ✅📓 ?