How to build confidence? As #women, the question of self-esteem is one that weaves itself in to the fibers of our lives from a very young age and only grows in importance as we do. From career, to relationships, to body image and personal achievements, the truth is that the level we believe in ourselves and the effort we put toward building confidence affects every aspect of who we are, how we live and what we accomplish. With that in mind, here are 8 invaluable tips for learning to build confidence.
1. Fake It until It Fits
While it may sound counter-intuitive, behaving consistently with self-assurance, even when you may not necessarily feel it, is one of the most defining ways to build confidence. Expressing an air of esteem in your words, thoughts and body language, even if it is essentially acting, establishes the behavioral patters that eventually become natural habit, instinctively building confidence. A #bright smile, good posture, even a little swagger can go a long way... your heart and mind will follow your lead.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2866
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2209
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 184
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1436