Reasons to love technology are numerous, and great, and rock solid, some of them are even pretty obvious but more on that later on. Now, if you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to live in a time in which all of those #things you now use without thinking didn’t exist, you probably understand how important technology is for all of us living in today’s society. But why love technology when there are so many #cons to consider as well? Well, here are a few reasons to love technology I need to point out.
1. It Lets You Have More Free Time
Try to put yourself in your grandma’s or, even better, great-grandma’s, shoes – no dishwasher, no washer, no blender, mixer, Crockpot, microwave oven! I’m tempted to add “no TV” as well but it makes no difference - a woman living without all of this modern tech couldn’t care less about a TV, she didn’t even have #time to watch it! We will presume she did have running water and, in case of your great-great grandma, even that’s a stretch! Horrible, isn’t it? I can’t even imagine what it would be like to do #everything by hand and I’m sure you can’t either. We can just shrug it off with an “oh, well…different times” and continue to #read our books, watch our TV shows, play with the children or paint our nails to the background music of our appliances doing their work. And that’s one those great reasons to love technology, isn’t it?
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2856
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2209
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 184
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1415