Even if you've spoken English for your entire life, you probably don't know everything there is to know about the language.
There are so many different rules that it's hard to keep track of them all.
Not only that, but for some reason, we weren't taught all of those rules in school.
There are a lot of important things that teachers leave out, because they don't have enough time to cover everything that we need to know.
Of course, you don't have to remain uninformed.
If you love to learn, here are a few grammar rules that most people have never learned:
1. When to Use "May" VS. "Might"
You can't just arbitrarily choose whether you're going to use "may" or "might" in a sentence.
They aren't the same word.
There's actually a clearcut difference between the two.
“May” implies a possibility while “might” implies far more uncertainty.
- The 7️⃣ Struggles 😒 Only People Who Live in a City 🏙 Will Understand ...
- Grammar Nazi Quotes
- Never Break These 7 Haircare Rules Again ...
- 8 Most Difficult Languages to Learn ...
- 17 Different Types of Sex 🛏 People Are Having 👍🏼 ...
- 19 Things All Women 💯 Should Have in Their Purse 👛 on the Daily 📆 ...