Bohemian Home Decor Projects are fun to do. In case it's not obvious, I am obsessed with all #things Boho at the moment. After I've listed here beautiful Boho accessories to make, I thought it would be fun to gather DIY Bohemian home decor ideas, too. If you fancy yourself a flower child or you like your home to have that whimsical and hippie element, these Bohemian decor projects are perfect for you.
1. Doily Dream Catcher
Isn't this gorgeous? This makes me want to go out and buy doily from my favorite fabric store. If you want to make something similar, you can go for something more colorful. You can even use a doily in a color that will match your room.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2826
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2199
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 181
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1365