Since texting is one of the most common forms of communication now days, you might find it easy to fall prey to a few unwritten rules of texting.
Texting can be a minefield sometimes, even though technology makes life so much easier.
You must include smiles, kisses or exclamation marks, if you want to seem friendly, but make sure you don’t overdo it because you don’t want to seem too keen.
Texting can even be a cause for anxiety for some people, especially when they don’t get a reply right away.
Here are some of the most common unwritten rules of texting:
1. Have Patience
This is definitely one of those unwritten rules of texting that you should consider the next time you send someone a message.
It’s not the end of the world if they don’t respond right away;
they could have a perfectly good and valid reason for not being able to do it.
So don’t keep texting until they respond.
Just chill out and have patience!
- 10 Silly 😜 Things It's Not Worth 👋🏼 Losing Your Cool 😤 over ...
- How to Text a Guy
- 7 Rules High Achievers Never Break That You Should Always Consider ...
- 7 Bro Code Rules You Should Know about if You Want a BF ...
- Memorable 💡 Reasons Why You Should Not 👎🏼 Text Your Ex 💔 ...
- 10 Websites 💻 That'll Make You 👆🏼👈🏼 a Better Writer 📝 ...