Monday mornings happen to be the hardest day of the week for almost anyone, which is why I'm going to share this list of ways to beat the Monday blues. Getting back into a routine is never easy, especially after what may have been an exciting weekend. But there are a few ways that you can start your Monday morning like a champ. Here are seven ways to beat the Monday blues.
1. Have Some Fun
Have fun over the weekend. Do the #things that make you happy. Go for a walk, bike ride, hang out with friends, watch a movie, go sailing – whatever puts a smile on that lovely #face of yours is exactly what you should be doing. This good attitude is guaranteed to transcend to your Monday morning, and is one of the #best ways to beat the Monday blues.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2856
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2209
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 184
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1415