There are times where we may find ourselves in a situation where we live with strangers, which may be daunting, but there are some great #things about house sharing with strangers. My first year of University would not have been half as much fun if wasn’t for the four strangers who were in my flat. If ever in any doubt, here are some reasons to consider house sharing with strangers and how great it can be!
1. It’s Exciting
Quoting his mother, Forrest Gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get." The same is true of house sharing with strangers. When moving into my flat, I was the first to arrive. I will never forget the cocktail of fear, nerves and excitement I felt when I heard the key click in the door when the first of my 4 new flatmates walked in for the first #time. Little did I know just how much my life would change with the clicking of that lock, when one of my future best friends walked in through the door.
- 7 Websites That Will Stimulate Your Brain ... 7824
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2859
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 26023
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2307
- 46 Magical Wild Mushrooms You Won't Believe Are Real ... 2067