Whether you’re a fan of Big Bang Theory or Honey Boo Boo, Vampire Diaries or Grey’s Anatomy, it seems like every season there are more and more reasons to watch TV… but did you know that there are actually far more reasons not to watch TV?
Aside from the fact that the majority of TV is garbage (Jersey Shore or Dr.
Phil, anyone?), there are so many other reasons to turn off the TV.
What are they, you ask, and what about them should compel you to turn off the TV in favor of something less sedentary?
I’m glad you asked!
Here are 7 reasons to shut off the TV.
1. It Takes Time Away from Exercise
Most of us have to set special time aside for exercise, but rather than making time to work out, we plop on the couch and turn on the TV.
That’s so backward!
There is little you can do to improve your health more than working out, but rather than sacrificing TV time, we’ll do without it, put it off.
Is Honey Boo Boo or Jersey Shore or Judge Judy more important than a healthy heart or toned tummy?
I think not.
Your health (or your muffin top) is probably the best reason not to watch TV.
- This is Why You Should Turn off Netflix and Get outside 📺 ...
- 7 Traits That Are Turn-offs for Any Gender ...
- 22 Things That Turn Most Men and Women off ...
- 9 Beauty Turn-Offs to Avoid …
- 7 Reasons to Turn off the Television and Pick up a Book ...
- 10 Websites ⌨️ That'll Teach You a Language 🇫🇷 🇮🇹 🇲🇽 You've Always 💯 Wanted to Learn ...