I'm always late.
I try so hard to be on time, but it never happens.
I'm always down to last minute deadlines.
My friends know that everything we schedule has to be on Lyndsie Time, which is 10-20 minutes behind regular time.
I know, I know.
It's irresponsible, unprofessional, inconsiderate, and rude.
It's in my blood, though.
I'm still surprised I made it to my own wedding on time.
The last time I was early was the day I was born, y'all.
Fortunately, I've figured out a few things to help me be … well, if not on time, then a little less late, at least.
1. Set All Your Clocks Ahead
How late are you usually?
Set your clocks ahead by that much.
Simple trick, but it works … well, unless you don't forget about it later.
Then you'll probably go back to being late again.
- Bad 😣 Makeup Habits 💄 You Have to Drop 🗑 ...
- Don't Panic. Here's How to Fix That Bad Hair Color ...
- 17 Bad 👎🏼 Habits That Could Negatively ⛔️ Impact Your Love 💘 Life ...
- 17 Bad Habits That'll Make College Life Miserable ...
- 7 Bad Habits You Will Regret Later in Life ...
- Remarkable Benefits of Sleeping Naked That Will Make You Ditch Your PJs 🛏💤 ...