Reasons to start reading are numerous, any book savvy person would tell you, yet, I doubt we fully understand how important books really are and how much we can all benefit from them! A book will keep you occupied longer than any movie, it enables you to use your imagination and will help you learn a thing or two but that are not the only reasons to grab a book, a very good book, right now... there are more...
1. To Keep Your Mind Sharp
“A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.” And if you can name the brilliant author behind this #quote, I’m sure yours is as sharp as Valyrian steel! A good book is more than an interesting way to fill a boring afternoon, it keeps your little gray cells working hard trying to soak the words in, create a face for each character, solve the presented mystery or figure out the next step and while you’re having a good #time immersed in the world of choice, you’re also learning valuable lessons and facts that might come handy later in life.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2786
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2189
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 179
- 7 Things That Are More Important than Work ... 1301