How to Be Organized is something that is essential for everyone to know. Being organized has a ton of #benefits, like feeling better about yourself, getting things done on time because you're not wasting time looking for stuff, and appearing more professional. Knowing how to be organized doesn't just happen overnight, not does it happen on its own. If you're striving to learn how to be organized, you will need to be prepared to put in a little #time, effort, and discipline. This article on how to be organized is a great place to start, so let's get going!
1. Your Purse
One of the most important things about learning how to be organized is starting with the little things. This strategy runs off of the idea that if you can't keep the little things in your life in order, how will you ever manage the big things? You use your purse every day, and it accumulates junk and unnecessary items. Once a week, dump out and de-clutter your purse. Toss trash and items you don't need on a weekly or daily basis. Replace used-up items. Sort #things out, keep your makeup in one pouch, your wallet and keys in another, and your gum and candy in a separate bag.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2806
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2199
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 179
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1325