I have been wanting to get a tattoo for a while now, so I did some research and came up with this list of the 15 best places to get tattoos if you're a #woman. When making the choice to get a #tattoo, you want it to be something you won't regret a couple years down the road, and you want it to be in a tasteful and flattering spot. However, you also want to make sure that it can be hidden for the workplace if necessary, right? Keep in mind, tattoos will hurt no matter what, and it really depends on your individual pain tolerance. Everyone handles it differently, but in general, here are the 15 best places to get tattoos, girls.
1. Inner Wrist
To begin the list of the #best places to get tattoos, we have the wrist placement. This is a great placement because it is said to be low on the pain scale, it's good space for smaller tattoos or #words, and can also be hidden for work. Stack on a couple bracelets or a watch and voila! Depending on the size of your tattoo, and depending on your #body, it will heal rather quickly. Just be sure to take care of it of course, and stay clear of the jewelry until it is totally healed!
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2836
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2209
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 183
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1405