Sometimes I wonder what I would do if I didn’t have certain apps that make life easier to use on my iPhone.
I almost don’t remember what life was like without them!
For four years since owning my first smartphone, there have been a handful of apps that make life easier for me, so I thought I would share them with you.
For whatever need you have, there’s an app for that!
Here are my top 7 apps that make my life easier.
I’d love to hear about yours too!
1. Google Maps
Google Maps is one of my favorite apps that make life easier.
I find it extremely useful to help you find your way around a new city or when on vacation, though it is great to use everyday in the car or for other mobile transportation as well.
Google Maps covers everything from highways and interstates, to small roads and such.
My favorite feature about Google Maps is that it is very detailed and contains street signs, stop signs and traffic lights.
If you type in your destination and your current spot, it gives a detailed reading of where you are so it can guide you, much like a GPS.
I definitely recommend that you get this app on your smartphone if you don't already have it.
Google Maps is free.
- 9 Free Apps to Simplify Your Life ...
- 7 Best Travel Apps That'll Make Your Adventures Easier ...
- 7 Apps 📱 That Make City Living so Much Easier ...
- 7 Apps That Help You Make Money ...
- 7 Best Apps for Grocery Shopping That'll Make Life Easier...
- Fancy Words 💬 to Use for People Tired of Overused Common Ones 🤔 ...