There is no denying that social media is taking over the #world, but while that may be true, that means there are some things to avoid in social media. When dealing with social media, it is important to remember that anyone, and I do mean anyone, can see what you are saying. Companies, friends, and family can all see what you are posting. So be mindful about what you are saying. Here are some of my tips on things to avoid in social media.
Arguing is one of the major #things to avoid in social media. While social media is a great way to share your opinion, it is also a great way to be tolerant of others' opinions. If you disagree with something someone puts on social media, take a step back before commenting on it. Starting a fight via Facebook or Twitter just shows you are childish and are not tolerant of others' views. It can be hard because some people share very ignorant views, but those #people are best left to their own devices.
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2899
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 26723
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2387
- 46 Magical Wild Mushrooms You Won't Believe Are Real ... 2128
- 11 Words You Use That Once Had Different Meanings ... 2082