I love my little pooches and making homemade dog treats is a great way to really bond with your puppy and make sure that you are feeding him or her something that is good for them!
So, have you ladies ever made homemade dog treats?
It's surprisingly easy!
Below, I've got my top 7 homemade dog treats that are super easy to make and that you probably have all of the ingredients for already!
1. Beefy Doggie Cookies
These dog treats are so easy to make and my dogs love them!
All you need is some baby food, some wheat germ and some dry milk.
Mix it all together and then place it in the oven!
The cool thing about these is that you can actually make shapes out of it – so go crazy with the cookie cutters!
2 6-once jars of beef-and-vegetable baby food
1 cup of wheat germ
2 cups of nonfat dry milk
Preheat your oven to 350Ÿ.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with a fork.
Drop by small spoonfuls onto a greased pan.
You can flatten slightly or you can cut into fun shapes such as bones, paws, ect.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly brown at the edges.
Store in fridge for up to one week.
Give to your pooch and let them enjoy!
- 9 Delicious Fall Treats to Make ...
- 7 Homemade Sinful Desserts That Are Worth the Cheat Meal ...
- 7 Recipes for Home-Made Dog Treats ...
- 7 Dog-Friendly Recipes to Make for Your Sweet Little Dog to Enjoy ...
- 7 Supercharged Homemade Raw Snacks You Can Make Easily ...
- 📜 📃Super-Informative Infographics Every Classy Lady Must See Now 👸 ...