If you are interested in connecting with #people around the world, this list of the best sites to find pen pals will help get you started. As long as I can remember, I have had a snail mail pen pal. Snail mail simply means you correspond through handwritten letters that require stamps and the use of the post office. There have been countless famous pen pals throughout history as well. My favorite writing pair is Marie Antoinette and Charlotte of Mecklensburg-Strelitz. One cool fact is Marie Antoinette confided in Charlotte upon the outbreak of the French Revolution. Who knows, maybe you will find your Marie Antoinette on this list of the best sites to find pen pals.
1. International Pen Friends
If you are willing to pay for your pen pal, I highly recommend International Pen Friends. They were established in 1967 and since then have processed over 2 million pen pal applications. I love this site because they ask you really detailed questions about your interests and the top countries you are interested in so they can match you up with the best pen pal for you. This is definitely one of the best sites to find pen pals.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2876
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2209
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 185
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1436