Finding the perfect Mother's day gift is tricky! And it's hard to know what real Moms want for Mother's Day.
Cooking traditional meals, flowers, perfumes, candles, jewellery... so many ideas to choose from. But what does your Mom really wants for Mother's Day?
Here are some answers for what real Moms want for Mother's Day.
1. My Kids Are Now 21 and 23. I Ask for the Same Thing Every Year. Don't Argue, Clean the House without Being Asked, and Make Me Breakfast. Still Waiting to Get That Gift
She doesn't want to do all that work that DAY.
2. A Long, Uninterrupted Nap and to Piss in Peace. Also Showering without Someone Walking into the Bathroom/Yelling for Me from outside of It
Moms just want a break. Yes, they love us, but a little break would be super. A 3-day vacation would be a great idea.
3. When They Were Little (I Had Four within Five Years - Yes Including Twins) Wanted Time Alone without Them on That ONE Day per Year. There Were Years when I Couldn't Even Pee Alone. Now That They're Adults, I Want All Four of Them Together at Home with Us Whenever Possible
Perspective is a strange and wonderful thing.
4. Not a Mom, but I Am Certain the Answer is a Shitty Drawing and Macaroni Necklace. It Has to Be, I've Been Getting My Mom That for 35 Years and She Always Says How It's the Only Thing She Wanted
Does anybody remember? Moms love homemade gifts!
5. Something Made with My Kid's Hands Footprints. Sentimental. a Nice Thank You for Keeping Them Alive. I Don't Need Anything That Costs Money. I Just Want to Feel Appreciated
What she really wants: simple gratitude. What better way to say “thank you for being there” than with Mother’s Day cards.
Maybe this article doesn't help to choose gifts, but there is something deep in this.
Thanks to Reddit for the Mom quotes.