When even the smallest of tasks, like making lunch for the kids, seems like a huge ordeal, and other simple #things seem like too heavy a load to bear, these are just some of the signs you need some alone time. Instead of snapping at your family, yelling at your dogs and catching an attitude with your friends, realize the #signs you need some alone time - and give into them. Just remember this: Even Wonder #Woman needs a break from time-to-time.
One of the biggest signs you need some alone #time is tension. When you start feeling your back and shoulders getting real tight, you might want to consider tossing in the towel for a little while. Ask the hubby to watch the kids, put down the dish cloth and go fill up the tub, pour a glass of wine and take a nice soak.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2856
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2209
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 184
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1415