It can be difficult to tell someone no.
You feel put on the spot.
You may worry that you’ll upset the person or come off as sounding rude.
These are 7 tips to help you say no in a kind and considerate manner while still honoring what’s best for you.
1. Give Yourself Permission to Say No
The very first step you have to take is giving yourself permission to say no.
You have to realize that you can’t be all #things to all people.
You have your limitations.
There are times you can say yes but you should only do so when the circumstances are right for you.
You should also feel the freedom to say no when it doesn’t work for you.
- Here 👇🏼 Are Our Favorite 🙌🏼 Fashion Bloggers 💻!
- Here's How to Try Kourtney K's Lampshading Trend ...
- Unique and Fun 😎 Facts about Thanksgiving 🦃🍂 for People Who Love Trivia 👏🏼 ...
- Here Are the Most Popular Hairstyles Blowing up Instagram ...
- 17 Colorful 🌈 Wedding Gowns 👗That'll Make You Say "WOW!" 😳 😍 ...