For some of us, writing comes as easily as breathing. The rest of us need a little something to get our creative juices flowing. Here are Holly's tips for creative writing that will definitely help you become a better writer. Thanks Holly!
As a wannabe writer, I dedicate the majority of my time to typing up stories. There are days when I can sit down and write for hours without issue. Other days, I end up wasting #time on tumblr (although looking at Benedict Cumberbatch isn’t really a waste). If you ever need something to put you in the manuscript mood, give the following tips a try.
Music is my favorite way to get into a character’s mind. If you’re writing a love scene, listen to Barry White. Or if you’re creating something comedic, try Weird Al. Nature sounds can also help when writing particular #scenes. Go to rainymood.com if your scene takes place during a storm and go to YouTube for anything else.
- 7 Websites That Will Stimulate Your Brain ... 7824
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2859
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 25923
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2307
- 46 Magical Wild Mushrooms You Won't Believe Are Real ... 2067