Even though you work hard to gain respect at your workplace, unprofessional body language can ruin your chances of getting ahead in your career.
Actually, a lot of research shows that your words account for only 7% of your interaction, 38% is in your tone of voice and the other 55% is in your body language.
If you use it properly, body language can be your key to success.
It can help you influence and motivate people, it can help you develop positive business relationships, you will bond more easily with your team members and you will be able to present your ideas with more impact.
Here are 7 body language rules you should use in the workplace:
1. Walk with Confidence
If you want to make a good impression around the office then try to walk with confidence, don’t shuffle or stomp and make sure your shoes fit.
Also, try to stand tall when you walk and keep your hands at your side.
Keep your shoulders back and your head held high since this will make you look sure of yourself.
- 15 Signs He's in Love with You: Body Language to Watch for💕 ...
- 7 Different 🙃 Ways to Introduce 💬 Yourself Instead of the Traditional Greeting ...
- 17 Body Language 💃🏼 Infographics 📉 to Help Read People 🔍 ...
- Which of These Excuses for Not Working out do You Use?
- Flirting Body Language
- 10 Websites 💻 to Help You Look 👀 Way More Intelligent 🤓 ...