There are a number of advantages of not owning a smartphone. These days it seems as though everyone has one. You see #people walking along the street and not looking where they are going. Instead, they are glued to the screen of their smartphone. Their little gadget could be the death of them if they're not careful! Here are some of the advantages of not owning a smartphone …
One of the greatest advantages of not owning a smartphone is that you save yourself an awful lot of money. They cost hundreds of pounds or dollars. You could put the money to much better use, such as going on vacation or towards a car. Or you could just save the #money! There's no need to spend so much. A basic cell phone will deal with calls and texts, which is all you really need a phone to do.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2786
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2189
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 179
- 7 Things That Are More Important than Work ... 1301