Quotes for inspiration should leave you feeling empowered and ready to conquer the world. With so much negativity and hate in the world, we could all use a little positive feedback. Check out these 18 most amazing quotes for inspiration to get you fired up to take on the world.
1. “All Our Dreams Can Come True – if We Have the Courage to Pursue Them.” Walt Disney
What better man to listen to? He created a place for dreams to come true.
2. “Great Minds Discuss Ideas. Average Minds Discuss Events. Small Minds Discuss People.” Eleanor Roosevelt
I love this quote for inspiration. It reminds us not to get down about people whom speak badly about us. They are the ones with the real problem.
3. ”Ask Not What Your Country Can do for You — Ask What You Can do for Your Country.” John F. Kennedy
JFK had it right here. We need to focus more on how we can help others and worry less about what others are doing for us.
4. “What Lies behind Us and What Lies before Us Are Tiny Matters Compared to What Lies within Us.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mr. Emerson trying to say a person’s character is most important. Don’t let your past define you.
5. “Few Are Those Who See with Their Own Eyes and Feel with Their Own Hearts.” Albert Einstein
Don’t you love this quote for inspiration? Don’t let the opinions from others affect your own judgment.
6. ”Age is an Issue of Mind over Matter. if You Don’t Mind, It Doesn’t Matter.” Mark Twain
Don’t let people tell you you’re too young to do anything. It’s not about your age, it’s about your strength and drive.
7. “I’ve Missed More than 9000 Shots in My Career. I’ve Lost Almost 300 Games. 26 Times, I’ve Been Trusted to Take the Game Winning Shot and Missed. I’ve Failed over and over and over Again in My Life. and That is Why I Succeed.” Michael Jordan
I don’t know about you by I’ve never thought of Michael Jordan as a failure. His quote for inspiration is saying not to let the fear of failure stop you.
8. ”if You Keep Saying Things Are Going to Be Bad, You Have a Chance of Being a Prophet.” Isaac B. Singer
Do you believe in the law of attraction? That is exactly the basis of this quote for inspiration. If you think negatively you will get bad results. If you think in a positive manner you will get good results.
9. “the Difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is That Little Extra.” Jimmy Johnson
I remember reading this quote as a child in school. Why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary with a little more effort.
10. “Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition from Mediocre Minds.” Albert Einstein
Here is another quote for inspiration from Albert Einstein. He is a guy who received harsh criticism all his life, but look at all he has accomplished.
11. “Twenty Years from Now You Will Be More Disappointed by the Things That You Didn’t do than by the Ones You Did do. so Throw off the Bowlines. Sail Away from the Safe Harbor. Catch the Trade Winds in Your Sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
Brilliant. Life is about living and experiencing. You aren’t going to live a full life by never taking chances.
12. “the Only Thing Worse than Being Blind is Having Sight but No Vision.” Hellen Keller
Here’s a girl who knows a thing or two about being blind. What good is seeing if you can’t imagine greater.
13. “Luck is a Dividend of Sweat. the More You Sweat, the Luckier You Get.” Ray Kroc
This quote for inspiration means luck really doesn’t exist. We get what we work for. The harder you work, the more you receive.
14. “I Don’t Know the Key to Success, but the Key to Failure is Trying to Please Everybody.” Bill Cosby
No truer words have been spoken. It’s impossible to please everyone. Stop worrying about what everyone else thinks and do what is right for you.
15. “Management is Doing Things Right; Leadership is Doing the Right Things.” Peter F. Drucker
Anyone can direct others and tell them how to do something, but a true leader leads by example and isn’t afraid to get in the trenches.
16. “You Miss 100% of the Shots You Don’t Take.” Wayne Gretzky
Gretzky is one of hockey’s greatest players. But if he had never taken a shot on the ice we wouldn’t even know his name. I love this quote for inspiration.
17. “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel, Because Those Who Mind Don’t Matter and Those Who Matter Don’t Mind.” Dr. Seuss
Dr. Seuss maybe known for his wonderful children’s books, but his books include so many quotes for inspiration that can impact our adult lives.
18. “by Failing to Prepare, You Are Preparing to Fail.” Benjamin Franklin
Was Benjamin Franklin the first Boy Scout? People who prepare and face task with a plan always succeed.
19. ”Keep Away from People Who Try to Belittle Your Ambitions. Small People Always do That, but the Really Great Makes You Feel That You, Too, Can Become Great.” Mark Twain
If you surround yourself with positive and encouraging people, you will never be made to feel inadequate. Don’t surround yourself with haters.
20. “Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History.” Eleanor Roosevelt
Here is a quote for inspiration that truly inspires. Think about all the powerful women in history, Susan B. Anthony, Harriet Tubman, and Rosa Parks. We know them because they didn’t back down from what they believed in. They acted out and made a huge impact on the world.
Quotes for inspiration are meant to encourage you to do your best at everything you do and to not back down if you feel less than adequate. What are some of your favorite quotes for inspiration?
Top Image Source: collegegirl93.wordpress.com