I know 15 ways to stick to New Years resolutions that I want to share with you all today. I used some of these tactics myself in 2012 while making resolutions, and did quite well with staying on track. Making promises to yourself is actually quite fun, it's following through that can be the difficult and disappointing part. Here are a handful of ways to stick to new Years resolutions which will ensure we make 2013 our best year yet.
1. Write Them down
Having a record of your goals is one of the most important ways to stick to New Years resolutions. If you have a dreams list like mine, putting Santa Clause's #naughty list to shame, a list is a great way to remind yourself of each and every aspiration. Heaven forbid you forget to learn how to knit by November, those winter nights could get chilly without pink knit underwear.
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 57622
- 7 Mythical Creatures That Actually Existed ... 31911
- 26 Magnificent Mermaid Inspired Homes ... 3188
- 37 Awe Inspiring Staircases You'll Want to Copy in Your House ... 3117
- 7 Mysterious Civilizations That Disappeared under Strange Circumstances ... 1645