I would say that learning how to keep your cool at work is one of the most important general lessons you can take away from any job. Training yourself to keep calm in a stressful situation is not only something that you can apply to other jobs, but something to use in your personal life as well. However – and I know from experience – it’s not always that easy. So, here are my tips for how to keep your cool at work.
1. LET IT GO
Now, this is much easier said than done – but it’s one of the most important parts of learning how to keep your cool at work. You may feel like there’s no escape, as you spend most of your #time at work - and that’s why small things can seem fantastically irritating. Try to put them in perspective – in the long-run, does it really matter that one of your colleagues KEEPS USING YOUR SPECIAL MUG? This way, you’ll be able to brush off what doesn’t matter and focus on those issues that do.
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 57822
- 26 Magnificent Mermaid Inspired Homes ... 3208
- 7 Mythical Creatures That Actually Existed ... 31911
- 37 Awe Inspiring Staircases You'll Want to Copy in Your House ... 3127
- 7 Mysterious Civilizations That Disappeared under Strange Circumstances ... 1645