Knowing how to deal with sexual harassment at work is extremely difficult. Usually there are no witnesses, as harassers are clever enough to keep their activities private, and they know that what they are doing is wrong. That's partly why it's so important to learn how to deal with sexual harassment, so that the perpetrator doesn't keep getting away with it. So what can you do if you find yourself on the receiving end? It's best to take action, so here are some tips on dealing with sexual harassment in the workplace …
1. Keep a Diary
The first point on how to deal with sexual harassment at work is to keep a record of every incident and conversation. On its own, a diary isn't proof, but it will help support your case, and it will also help you remember #everything that has happened. Leave it to memory, and you will probably forget important points.
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2889
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 26223
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2367
- 46 Magical Wild Mushrooms You Won't Believe Are Real ... 2107
- 11 Words You Use That Once Had Different Meanings ... 2062