With the popularity of internet forums and social networks, it’s not uncommon for users to have to find ways to cope with cyber bullying. Sadly, the anonymity of the internet causes many #people to behave in ways that they would never dream of when talking face to face. So if you find that you’re being made a target, try these ways to cope with cyber bullying …
Perhaps the best of all ways to cope with cyber bullying is to simply ignore it. Bullying in real life is much harder to ignore, but someone cannot physically bully you via a computer. So if anyone is posting nasty comments aimed at you, try the tactic of taking absolutely no notice. Are they really worth your #attention?
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 57822
- 26 Magnificent Mermaid Inspired Homes ... 3208
- 7 Mythical Creatures That Actually Existed ... 31911
- 37 Awe Inspiring Staircases You'll Want to Copy in Your House ... 3127
- 7 Mysterious Civilizations That Disappeared under Strange Circumstances ... 1645