There are so, so many books you must read out there, it's hard to narrow it down to just 8! I love to read. I absolutely love #everything about books, losing myself in the characters, reliving the story – it's all great! If you aren't a big reader, you probably want to know exactly what books you must read, right? Take a #look at my selection of 8 books you must read and see if they compare to your list!
1. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil is definitely one of the books you must #read this year. It's amazing! It was published in 1994 and instantly became a New York Times Bestseller. It's all about the South and highlights Savannah. The movie is incredible, but the book is awesome! Give it a try, girls!
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2826
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2199
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 181
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1365