Think about your circle of friends, and how many types of friends you have. Chances are, they fall into a few key categories, and though you love them all, they’re all useful and endearing in different ways. But when you need them, no matter what type of friend they are, they’re there for you… so you need every one. Here are the 7 types of friends we all need to have, and why.
1. The Listener
This is the type of friend I tend to be, and I love it. My friends trust me to listen to their drama or difficulty without judgment, and without interrupting to offer advice (until they ask). You need a listener in your circle of friends because it’s good to know you have someone you can vent to, especially, if that someone is also a good secret-keeper.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2826
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2209
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 183
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1405