Can you believe it’s already time to prepare for 2014? I sure can’t! Preparing for 2014 seems like something that we shouldn’t have to worry about now, but it’s actually only weeks away. To prepare for 2014 the easy and smart way, just start early! Simple tips you can do right now will make a huge difference in the year to come, along with your sanity during that #time. Check out these tips to prepare for 2014 and you’ll enter the new year with less stress, and a real sense of empowerment that you’re ready to ring in the new year with peace of mind!
1. Make a Budget
I know this isn’t the fun way to prepare for 2014, but it is important and crucial to the year ahead of you. To prepare for 2014 the smart way, make a budget. Plan the first six months of 2014 out right now, depending on what you owe and what you make. Doing so will help you get a hold of your bills as soon as the new year rings in,and also keep you from blowing your tax refund if you can’t afford to.
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2889
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 26623
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2377
- 46 Magical Wild Mushrooms You Won't Believe Are Real ... 2117
- 11 Words You Use That Once Had Different Meanings ... 2062