Ever wonder if your boss is displaying the classic #signs of a bully boss? If you answered yes, you’re not alone. There are tons of #people who deal with brutal bosses but many of us might not be fully aware that these irrational behaviors are typical bully behaviors to be aware of. If you think you're being bullied by your boss or a co-worker, read through these #8 ways to tell if your boss is a bully.
1. Temper Temper
One of the sure ways to tell if your boss is a bully is if he/she constantly loses his/her temper and blames it on you. Bullies often get angry for no good reason when dealing with subordinates, but have no issues controlling their emotions and keeping their cool in front of their equals or bosses. Bully bosses will usually seek out someone in a lower position to be angry with and to take out their frustrations on.
- 7 Websites That Will Stimulate Your Brain ... 7824
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2859
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 25923
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2307
- 46 Magical Wild Mushrooms You Won't Believe Are Real ... 2057