If you’re anything like me, you know how important lip balm can be on those dry, winter days, but do you know all of the uses for lip balm other than for your lips? I did a little research and found some extremely useful possibilities for these wonderful moisturizers. I always have one or two unused chapsticks lying around (I am a lip balm freak!) and I’m always going to the store and buying more when my backup supplies are running low! So if you’re a chapstick freak like I am and are always on the hunt for new uses, here are some of my favorite uses for lip balm that are always very helpful!
1. Hair Taming
One of my favorite uses for lip balm that works like a charm is taming unruly #hair! Ever wake up to a #frizz of dry hair or step into a bathroom to check a mirror and find that you have a few pieces of hair attempting to look like Alfalfa? Just rub a #little bit of lip balm on the palms or finger tips of your hands and spruce up your hair a bit! I’ve done this a few times at school (because I ALWAYS have lip balm in my backpack) and it really gets the job done! So next #time, instead of dabbing water all over your hair, give the chapstick a try!
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2816
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2199
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 179
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1355