6. Try New #Things
Exploring life outside your comfort zone is hugely beneficial when building confidence. While engaging the same activities every day can have a stagnant effect on our self-esteem, learning or trying something new offers the opposite advantages, revving our creativity, increasing our sense of purpose and promoting a feeling of pride in our efforts. If you are determining how to build confidence, try taking on a fresh challenge beyond your usual routine - learn that second language, explore the local museum or train for your first marathon... each dynamic experience, with its own challenges and achievements, will serve to enhance your feelings of self-assurance.
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2889
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 26623
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2377
- 46 Magical Wild Mushrooms You Won't Believe Are Real ... 2117
- 11 Words You Use That Once Had Different Meanings ... 2062