One of the scariest times in your life will probably be after you’ve left education for the last #time – it certainly is for me; but life after university doesn’t have to be so terrifying. Chances are, you’ll be moving back home and looking for a full-time job. You’ll miss you friends, your freedom and probably your sense of direction. You may feel lost, but you don’t have to be; here are my tips for why life after university isn’t so scary, after all. And I will certainly be trying to follow them.
The most obvious reason for why life after university isn’t so bad. If you’re going into full-time work, you’re going to have a lot more earning potential than you did working behind the student bar every Wednesday and Friday. You could start saving for the #things you really want now: a house, a car, a holiday... whatever you want.
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2866
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2209
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 185
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1436