This past month, my husband and I did something we’ve talked about for years. We sold 80% of our worldly possessions, packed the rest in a truck, and moved to the coast. This drastic move happened for a variety of reasons, but ultimately a fresh start was exactly what we needed right now. Before you decide that I must have gone off the deep end, let me explain. You might find that you can relate to my reasoning! If you’ve ever considered it, take a minute and think about these 10 reasons to move and start over. It might just make sense for you too!
1. You Need an Adventure
Do you feel like you are in a perpetual rut? If the same day in and day out routine just isn’t cutting it anymore, maybe it’s #time to do life in a different place. Moving to a new city is definitely an adventure and it will broaden your perspective and give you the opportunity to have new experiences each day.
- 7 Websites That Will Stimulate Your Brain ... 7784
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2859
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 25923
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2277
- 11 Words You Use That Once Had Different Meanings ... 2042