Quotes to Empower and Inspire Women benefit all of us, regardless of gender. In most developed or developing countries, women basically have the same rights as #men. But despite the wonderful changes in the way our society works, we, women, still have many reservations when it comes to asserting our power and individuality. That is why it's so important to remember certain quotes to empower and inspire #women. It’s as if we are throwing away all the #things past women leaders fought for. I think it’s #time that we learn to take pride in who and what we are. We are women and we can make a difference in this #world. You can begin by taking time to #read these quotes to empower and inspire women… to empower and inspire you.
1. Nancy Reagan, Former First Lady of the United States of America
"A woman is like a tea bag: you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
This is one of my favorite quotes to empower and inspire women... and it's so true for many of us!
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2856
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2209
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 184
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1415