As someone who earns a living by managing social media profiles, I’ve learned a few quick and easy ways to #grow your Twitter following. You don’t need big bucks and a team behind you to make the most of your Twitter experience. With these 8 tips, you’ll score some fun and friendly new followers.
Are you ready to start tweeting?
1. Create a Compelling Profile
Would you follow someone who still uses the default egg icon and has no info listed on her profile? Didn’t think so! Looking like a newbie won’t earn you any points, so if you’re serious about becoming a part of the Twitterverse, take some #time to upload a headshot and background image. Then, craft a witty bio, list any websites you own, and insert a location. This will help other users to know if they’d want to follow you or not. I always tag the companies I blog for in the bio section so readers can find my profile. Believe it or not, it works!
- 7 Websites That Will Stimulate Your Brain ... 7764
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2849
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 25923
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2247
- 11 Words You Use That Once Had Different Meanings ... 2032