There are so many great TV shows for women that can inspire, move, and make a difference in us. We can relate to the characters, feel what they are going through, and maybe make a change in what we are going through. Perhaps TV doesn't mean that much to you because reading a good book can do the same. But sometimes we like to just relax, snuggle up on the couch, and escape with a great TV show. Tune out the rest of the #world and tune into these 7 Great TV Shows for Women this Fall...if you haven't already!
7. "against the Wall": Great Cop TV Shows for Women...
Lifetime TV network has come a long way from all those made for television movies with Tori Spelling and has turned into a channel with great TV shows for women. My new favorite from them is "Against the Wall" featuring Rachael Carpani as Abby Kowalski, a daughter and sister who just became an IA detective in a family of cops. Abby is a single, strong, likeable woman living in Chicago trying to make it through her first days as IA while dealing with her family, love life, and pregnant #partner. This is a TV show #women can relate to, believe in, and be inspired by. It also doesn't hurt that she has a few sexy brothers and lovers!
- 9 Rare Weather Phenomena That Will Leave You Speechless ... 2889
- 9 Commonly Mispronounced Words You've Been Saying Wrong ... 26223
- 7 of the Most Mysterious Secret Societies in the World ... 2357
- 46 Magical Wild Mushrooms You Won't Believe Are Real ... 2107
- 11 Words You Use That Once Had Different Meanings ... 2052