It's fun to sit on a park bench and watch the people fly by.
You don't know anything about them, but that's what makes watching them so interesting.
It gives you a chance to let your imagination run wild.
The next time you're sitting outside with nothing to do, here are a few different games that you can play while people watching:
1. Make up Their Life Story
Pick a random person out from the street and try to figure out their life story based on what they look like and what you've seen them do.
Are they married to the love of their love or are they going through a divorce?
Did they go to college or did they drop out of high school?
Do they have any pets at home or is their house filled with plants?
What's their favorite TV show or movie?
Try to answer all of these questions and anything else that you can come up with.
It'll keep your brain active.
- Texting Games
- 7 Fun Shows to Watch on Hulu when You're Feeling Low ...
- 7 Fun Card Games You've Never Played before ...
- Fun Kissing Games 💋 to Play for Any Occasion 🎊 ...
- Best Ways to Bond 🙏🏼 with Someone Who is Overly Shy ☺️ ...
- Fab 👌🏼 Subscription Boxes 🛍 to Sign up for to Treat Yourself 😊 This Year ...