This word means "dirty pig" in German.
It's the perfect insult, because you can use it in virtually any situation.
Whether your little sister is running around with a dirty diaper or your older brother is sexting three girls at once, you can use this word to describe them.
If you want to feel more sophisticated and educated than your peers, then you should use these words whenever the opportunity presents itself.
The fact that the other person won't know what you're actually saying will bother them more than any actual English curse word ever could.
What other foreign words would make good replacements for curses?
Remember to keep it as clean as you can!
- Egg Hair Mask
- These Are the 20 Hottest Hair Trends for Summer - Check Them out Now!
- 17 Deals ✌🏼️ You Should 👍🏼 Make with Your Boyfriend 💏 ...
- Foods to Eat when You're Stressed (Instead of a Sugary Snack) ...
- 100 Things to do While Young 👱🏼♀️: the Ultimate 💯 Bucket List ✅📓 ?
- 9️⃣ Spot-on Foreign Words to Replace Swear Words 🙊🙉 in Your Vocab 📚 ...