Life is a very fragile thing, which is why it's sometimes hard to consider the big do's and don'ts of life.
I'm realizing this the older I get.
I've always been taught that life is a gift, but as I grow older it really hits me each day that life doesn't last forever.
It's important to live in the here and the now!
Appreciate what you have, when you have it, because it will be gone soon.
Life flies by!
Just ask your parents, or grandparents.
Or witness it yourself in your own life!
As we only live one life on earth, I've written a list of 8 do's and don'ts of life that I believe we should all live by.
Please keep reading if you want to know about them!
1. Do Learn to Use a Hammer and Nail
I grew up as the oldest of 6 siblings, but 3 of those were my brothers!
Between my dad and brothers (and a sprinkling of cousins and grandfathers in between) I never had to lift a finger to do any sort of thing like, pump my own gas (although I did eventually learn how to!), hang my own picture frames, take out the trash, mow the lawn, lift anything heavy or change my flats.
That being said, not every girl has brothers, a dad or a husband who is there to take care of those #things.
So learn how to change a flat tire, use a hammer, screwdriver and pliers.
Someday, it may pay off!
- 7 Rules to Follow to Live Life to the Fullest ...
- Don't Let These 17 Things in Life Weigh You down ...
- 7 Reasons to Love Single Life ...
- 25 Important Life Lessons from Calvin and Hobbes ...
- If These Silly Quotes about Stress Don't Calm You down, Nothing Will ...
- 9️⃣ Spot-on Foreign Words to Replace Swear Words 🙊🙉 in Your Vocab 📚 ...