Best Songs can be anything that puts you in a good mood, makes all of your stress melt away and just makes you sing along. I listen to everything from country (don't laugh – it's only sometimes and only by myself) all the way to rap (I heart Eminem – come on, his best songs are better than most!) and all of it changes my mood. #Below, I'm gonna talk about some of the best songs that have gotten me through some of the worst days!
1. Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield
Easy A is honestly one of my favorite movies. Darling little Emma Stone – she's beautiful, witty and I love her characters in #everything she does! She coined this #song in Easy A and I love her for it! This is easily one of the best songs that get me in the mood to conquer the #world and take on anything that hits me. Am I getting yelled at for 20 minutes by a Bridezilla? Take me away to better days – that line works every single #time!
- 7 Things You Must do before Turning 25 ... 2866
- Who Says You Shouldn't Follow Controversial Advice? ... 2209
- 27 New Christmas Traditions to Consider Starting This Year ... 2061
- He Covers a Toilet Paper Roll with Tin Foil. the Results? Brilliant! ... 185
- 7 Possible Reasons for Your Passive Aggressive Behavior ... 1436